Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tata 2009

Woah ! Time flies man. 2010 is approaching soon ! I can see that almost everyone has came up with their 2009-farewell post. I know this is kinda lame, but me don't want to get left out too. ^^

Okay, lets start shall we ?

2009 didn't started off very well for me, and so were on the following months. All these things that took part ( past tense coz I don't want them to happen again, at least I'm trying my best not to =] ) hurt-ed me a lot and I don't want to reminisce any minor parts of these sadly memories. =(


On the bright side, I'm so grateful that I can meet ppl like Lily and 老人L and Benko and many more. They are damn nice lah. =))

Benko is among ones whom I respected most. Smart, optimistic, hardworking, determined, ahh she's just so damn nice. ^^ Her bubbly nature and all round cheerful personality never fail to perk me up whenever I were with her. And she's kinda popular in our school, both friends and teachers just love to associate with her. Awesome Benko ! ^^

Hmm.. not sure what to write about the others. Does that matter ? May our friendship lasts long. Longer than the hours I spent on the infamous Maple Story. Haha
Q : Why infamous ?
A : MS has made me declined many invitations to yam cha
or to attend any small gathering as well as outings. Haha. Bad friend you have here. =P Thanks to MS too, that now I have a bunch of buddies to join in our Maple Clan. Turtle said it is my charm that attracted all these fellas. Haha. I want to turn these DOTards to Mapletards. ^^

BTW, did I mention that I found back my soul ? Hmm.. I think I am a grumpier and monotonous person. Nevertheless, I am still the crazymango you know lah. Chirpy and outgoing and extroverted and erm, what do you think about me ? Please kindly leave your comment or find me on MSN. Criticisms are welcome too. =)

Happy New Year in advance peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment