Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baa Baa Black Sheep

First week without internet was so agonizing.. I'd nothing to do.. There's no any other mall for me to have a good shop nor cinema to hit with. No good book. No good game. Hence made me looked for part-time jobs, and yes, i ended up with Lily's job recommendation at Tiny Tots.

Most of my friends were surprised when they knew that i'm a kindergarden teacher ( i still am =]] ) . Well, they know im not that kind of person who can bare with other ppl so damn easily -.-

Heya peeps, that job suits me quite well actually. These children like me lah.. haha.. i know how that sound but its true.. i can hardly believe it too.. >.<

As there were lots and lots of free time, i did ponder about some things in life.

I hope i can :
- end a faulty relationship that only caused pain
- learn to appreciate my darling may may more =)
- stop loathin at almost everyone, everything so easily even tho it is of a good reason

Easier said than done? You bet. But enough saying... time to DO.

3 comments:

  1. teacher help sing MJ abc song la.....

    A B C~
    easy as 1 2 3~
    or simple as do re mi~
    A B C~
    1 2 3~


    15 more years open kindergarden at mata air who know maybe that time i got children i sent go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for willing to learn to appreciate me... so happy eh when i c this !!! ^_^ n i know asking me out twice to kb is one way of showing that ba... thanks..i really hope we can go out.... no matter going out o not , just wan tell u that our friendship is forever n nothing gonna change that even when 2010 comes pun ....haha... hope u enjoy ur holidays n all the best in what u do ...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa.. really surprise to see ur comment.. haha.. love u always n always.. sob sob.. so touching =P

    ReplyDelete