Sunday, December 6, 2009

numb

December 06
Anything is possible.
Everything does happen for a reason.
As there is a reason , there will be a solution.
Everything will be back into pace once it is settled.
That is what I'm thinking of.
I don't want to drag this problem any longer, because it hurts.
That's why I keep asking you the reason in the hope that we can solve it.
But, as the time drag on, I don't feel like i know you anymore.
All my questions leave behind unsolved.
I, myself really get annoy with this kind of situation.
I don't want to force you anymore.
I don't want to force you to talk to me.
That's why I stop talking to you.
I don't want to force you to sit beside me.
I don't want to get between you and Benko.
So, I changed the place, hope you can sit with the person you favor.

It happens not because of what other people said.
But it is from what i decipher from your look once i talked to you.
What I feel when talking to you.
I once told you, I'm very sensitive to how other people feel. (Guess you forget already)
So, I'm sort of can feel what you feel.

We all know that nobody is perfect, besides Edward Cullen (I think he is perfect! May be you don't think so.)
The time we spend is just way too short.
We can't know each other very well.
We get so close because we share the same interest.
Almost all the things I like, you like too.
But in the term of behavior, we are completely different.
Just like 2 people from different planets, but were force to live on earth.
What you think is right, may be it is not for me.
What you think is okay, may be it is not for me.
As the time goes on, the friction is getting obvious, but we never show it.
I tried to accept you as who you are, but may be you are not.
When the friction gets stronger, we both can no longer maintain this relationship.
As it already has enough energy to break the bond.

Let's let the ice melt.
I would like to watch New Moon with you, but how can we make it?

FYI, I didn't forget what you told me. Everything made a flashback just the night before we had our chemistry paper 2. Yeah, the nightmare i told 老人L and Banana. Not sure why they made a "comeback" at that time. Maybe because you are one of my friends who liked me very much, i guess ? And again, you were right, Edward is not perfect for me. In fact, nobody is perfect, be it in real world or ones that human created from their imagination i.e Final Fantasy.

Hmm.. what should i do next? I really have to find back the qualities i used to have in me. Im lack of any ideas/inspirations. I can't do any krazy poetry or even post my blog's entry without editing 'em for at least two times per post. Sigh. I guess i'd changed much over the year. I lost my soul. I lost my heart. I can't feel anything. Im just not crazymango.

No comments:

Post a Comment