Friday, December 4, 2009

love in the air

Around one week from now too, I'm off to a vacation! Yay! I've finally got to feel going on a trip with my friends. Yeah, these friends are really friends. All I hope is the weather will improve, at least to a level where our bus can travel. And we are coming back with an aeroplane! Yeah, I admit I've never been in a plane before, that's why I'm excited. How will the clouds look like eh? It's going to be a scene to remember. And I have so many things in mind to buy, I'm quite worried if my money won't be enough. And 14th December is coming soon too. Luckily, I've already prepared things and I hope you will like it!
LOL. If we are not friends, then who are we ? You can show your gratitude by paying our bills during our stay there. ( I want nice foods thanks XD )

BTW, regarding 14/12's plan, shouldn't ya keep it secret ? Surprise her ma ==

PS : Grateful people are reported to have higher life satisfaction, vitality and positive emotions. So, no excuses to not buying me nice foods. Remember to bring your credit card along ! ^^

4 comments:

  1. I dont think you can see the clouds at night ==" maybe some lighting will do help you =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think he forgot that he is taking a night flight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he was too excited ? haha.ppl gonna celebrate their happy 10 months together.keke

    ReplyDelete