Sunday, December 20, 2009

mission accomplished ( partly )

what i'd accomplished today :
1. cleaned my very own study room ( going to be my sista's room soon =( )
- lord know how thick was the dust before i wiped em off with some tissues.ugh! i‘d to wear a face mask during the cleaning process bcoz of my runny nose and allergic-ness towards dust. troublesome la. cant hardly breath u know.

2. wrote a letter
- after months of delay due to no free time and preparing for finals, FINALLY, i sent the letter my dad asked me to. its a letter to his long-lost-contact best pal whom moved to USA about 10 years ago. I canot remember liao how he looked like, but i still remember the awful taste of the chocolate bars he sent back to me. -.- i want to express my greatest gratitude to my lao dou aka ad libitum for helping me with the letter. he wanna a kiss in return, but i canot give la coz he is my may may de bf eh. lols. so i'll buy him McD in return. XD

3. computer trick
- my comp sifu aka huntx taught me some tricks to enhance my comp's performance. lols. im so noob but he still teach me with patient and answered all the stupid questions i asked without any complaint. canot say ten kiu yet coz i need his help lui in the future. haha. :D

ps : sorry la this shitty post didnt use proper english. i damn lazy la want maintain or try to be who i am not. cheers!
pss : i think i found back my soul la. hehe. i can write a blog post straight away without thinking twice. wahaha. crazymango is back babieee!

No comments:

Post a Comment