Monday, December 21, 2009

dec 21

Woot ! Tony replied my mail. As u can read from my previous post, he is my dadi best pal. =)
I wonder why am i so happy when i saw his reply, maybe bcoz i havent received any email ( not forwarded one ar ) for such a long time dy. haha. im writing this post to share something with u guys la. canot blog at my usual night time coz i need to sleep early today. tomorrow going to have breakfast with huntx, turtle and bear. dim sum. yum yum ~ ^^


Okay folks, below are the things that i wanna share. ( things that we had missed for our trip. lol )

more gelatos la peeps. this one, Gelato Fruity, is recommended by huntx.
he said he will bring me there. when will that be ? lols



curry lamb ( talk about varieties eh )

here's a lil sneak preview of the famous Tao japanese cuisine ( TAO Authentic Asian Cuisine & Sushi Cuisine : Fusion) that my dearest cousin elaine kept asking me to go. its only available in penang i think. lols. who wanna go penang with me ? ><




aaaa... this is what i was looking for at sakae. unagi !

i found all the photos while wondering around the net. the last 3 photos are yummy yummy from Sushi Zanmai.

ps : how good am i at feeding your eyes and soul with yummies ? eww.. u drooling there ? lols

No comments:

Post a Comment