Saturday, November 21, 2009

why i like her . . .

SuRPr!sE !!

I dont care if you wanna kill me after you see this. After all, u're the one that saved me when im about to D-I-E. I was so damn depressed before you talked to me last night. I hate being a depressed emo freak. But you came to me and change the whole thing. Ohh... there's something magical in your words. And im glad that you never give up on me no matter how crazy i was. Oh well, i AM crazy most of the time. :P

ps : never give up on me. i maybe wild and crazy but you know i sayang you very much. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. first of all. i wan to say sorry .. coz my darling ask me c her blog but i couldn't find it... thank u for giving me d link just now through facebook..i m really really extremely surprise eh , i didn't thought of you would do like tis eh.. ^_^ i thought my darling wan write her love story ko...haha...glad that i am able to make u feel better.. i just want u to know that I WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON U !!! all tis time, from going to school together, then take our own way , i meet a lot of ppl but there is no one as special as u in my heart...even i made a lot of frens but i don't knw why , just feel that no one can reach me as close as u ... stpm is near near dy, i hope u won't stress out ba ... just try ur best to read wat u can... i knw u can de ... really really hope that u will crazy forever becoz crazy = no stress.. just live ur life happily .. ^_^ friendship forever !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohya, if have anything, feel wan talk ko, feel loney ko, feel happy ko, can find me.. don't think too much n just call...haha.. all the best in ur stpm !!!!

    ReplyDelete