Monday, February 1, 2010

Mr Al III

Halo.. i write this exclusively for you. Er hem.. *clear throat* not going to blabber much just wanna say appreciate my darling may may more like i do ( more than me la ) okay ? Remember the poems you wrote for her ? One of them goes like this :
O' Rose,
A beauty like your name,
Though sometimes, you're hard to tame,
But thoughts about you always come,
Always telling me to stay calm.
That I want you not for fun or fame,
Like thought by some,
But for you taking me
As who I just am,
And resists that I, at times, am troublesome,
Hence, to you, my heart always the same,
Same, always the same.
Though I dont understand the fun and fame part but show her what you feel/wrote man.
Lastly, I want to share this sweet song with both of you. 祝永远相爱 !快快乐乐在一起 !xD

ps : You two make me wants to have a bf also you know. How lucky for both of you to have each other. *Jealous jealous* haha

1 comment:

  1. wao~ i even tio ask my mum some of the sentence.........
    really is 5 star poem and very beautiful~
    he should have publish a book of love poem

    ReplyDelete