Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happiness 快乐

I might cry my eyes out when I get my results which is around March. Thus, in making me super vulnerable to any after-getting-bad-result's mental crackdown, I'm preparing myself with some 'backup plans', in case I cant get into any universities. I'm very happy with my new plans. Now I'm very clear with what I want and I will try my best to get it. =)
For the time being, I'm :
- trying to surround myself with the best of what i have, treasure every inches of the things i possess as well as every minutes I spent doing either things i like or things i loathe while I'm still breathing.


- fixing some wrecked relationships.. and I wont stop doing it until they are all well-mended ( It's possible and I'm one of the living examples of how an erhem friendship can turn into something so wonderful ). =)

Step back and things will be brighter.

heart u darling ! =]

1 comment: