Sunday, January 31, 2010

Talk

Its hard for me to ignore nor talk about other ppl, especially when they are the ppl around me. I know I've been a jerk by commenting on other ppl's life. But hey, I'm not a saint la -.-

At least I didn't said it at your back.. or maybe you prefer me to do so ? It cause less pain in the ear coz you wouldn't know about it. =3 I can see that you are commenting ( negatively ) about other ppl too. Can you tell me what makes this a different between me and you ? So ridiculously ironic.

Sometimes things aint how they look.. Human beings are just so damn cute coz we love to judge things based on what we see, hear, look, etc without further thinking.. Perhaps we are just too busy to get to know about things slightly deeper even if they are our so called friends. -.-

ps : look at what an inane crap I can write inspired from a sentence I saw on Facebook. m3ow ~

1 comment:

  1. being a 38 girls can be consider as gifted!!!

    if anyone doesn't agree please list down at least 10 woman age between 15~25

    word of advice: just anggap that those comment negatively that their parents never teach them before. as easy as ABC~~~~~~ 123~~~~ do re mi~~~~

    ReplyDelete