Thursday, February 4, 2010

Turn to you

Right now.. I feel so helpless and so scared... There's a mixture of feelings in my heart which is making me feeling very uncomfortable... I dont feel like want to talk to anyone right now.. It is not that i dont want to talk to.. but there's no appropriate place for me to turn to... I definitely dont want to bother my friends and let them hear me whine... Hence I had to AFK-ed Huntx and Turtle... I think I might cry because of dunno-what reason wtf -.- .... Everyone is busy with the UPU and USM thingy... Cheng has his dad to help him to talk about the-very-duno-wth-I-worry-about problems while filling the forms and deciding what courses to take... I know sitting here blogging wont help me with anything.. Yet i need someone to talk to... Thus my blog is the best place I could find to 'turn' to...Im self-conscious that Im a big girl now... And yeah my parents say they will support me no matter what decision I make.. And I already know what I want in my life.. But somehow I still worry and scare ( very very scare ) at the same time... I used to be an insomniac and it was very torturing.. I think I didnt manage myself wisely in 2008/09.. Everything was so sucks and I want to get out of my former school as soon as I can... The irritating stalker as well as the school itself.. On the bright side, I like my teachers and what I learn to the max =) But still, final is always haunting me.. Just cant help myself not to think about it everytime I fill the application form.. Im running out of words... I think I better go drug myself with some entertainment... =.=""

uǝddɐɥ sǝlɔɐɹıɯ ǝdoɥ ı

ps : special kudos to Turtle n Victor n Huntx who can bare with my dunno-what mood streak. I know Im hard to be understand. xD

5 comments:

  1. cheer up !
    sometime miracle do happens. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BEST THING IN LIFE IS "LONELINESS" BECAUSE IT TEACHES YOU EVERYTHING AND, WHEN YOU LOSE IT, YOU GET EVERYTHING.-- something from the email.like it.thanks. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat to do:-
    1. course that you are interested in
    2. graduate comfirm can find work(meaning wont jadi pengganggur)
    3. dont worry be happy(ayat sri endang)
    4. sio hiu kio thi kong tolong/popi you success

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3. dont worry be happy(ayat sri endang) --> hahahaha.. u still remember ar ? she's very cute. i like her alot xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nt how u scared about ur future..its about hw u wil decide ur future sis..maturity in making decision didnt mean u wil success..sometimes we must do a tonne of mistakes bfore we can success..life is nothing biggy as long as u believe in urself sis..:)

    ReplyDelete