Monday, November 2, 2009

Phone call

Yeah! We had planned our upcoming holiday's trip! Lotsa things to buy n do together.=)
Most importantly, cant miss out New Moon n 2012 [ maybe Avatar too XD ]. Will watch these movies alone while my friends dating n shopping around. cant wait cant wait!! ^^
+
I was enjoying a short nap this afternoon when my phone rang. Not sure of what the caller talking about & I was too lazy to care about it too. So I answered : "wrong number.." n turned off my phone & tried to continue to sleep. Unfortunately, i cant.-.-"
This reminds me of the same situation i'd experience once. It was weird coz i cant sleep for the rest of the night after the conversation. But, that was the first time i felt happy to have insomnia.^^
I miss him la ~

Mobile phone radiation wrecks your sleep

3 comments:

  1. When new moon come out? 2012 not nice at all.. don't waste ur money....

    ReplyDelete
  2. malaysia bo zai yet.Singapore - 3 Dec. hope i still can watch it in cinema. stpm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i see. you will.. stpm will end soon..

    ReplyDelete