Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hunting the elusive

Yeah, i've a girl crush on Kristen Stewart. I wasnt so smitten when i first saw her coz i didn't like her and Rob Patz in Twilight. For me, they just screwed up my all time favorite love story. To all the perpetual Twilighters out there : this is just my very own personal opinion. >.<
But feelings do develop over time, and yeah, she is my current crush :]
She is one of a kind. She's so real and living her life without giving a fack on what ppl in la la land think about her. Btw, who can't love a girl who knows how to give a great bitchface ?! =X ( check out her converse ! :D)

+
Received some sms from an old friend last night. Asking about current life, finals, blablabla. One of em arrived at 2a.m. @@
Each of us is very busy now. Im bloggin while having a group chat with a bunch of no-worries-in-life guys. Envy envy. =(








This is the latest Galaxie mag's cover. Two hot faces to choose from.
I wonder if they have Team Cullen ? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment