Sunday, April 11, 2010

pc fair

i worked as a promoter for about 4 days at pikom pc fair 2010 lolx. this is the very first time i actually went to a pc fair wakaka. my boss namanya jacky, dia datang dari kl bersama seorang staffnya yang bernama ah long. hehehe i talked a lot, most of the time malay, so now my voice is kinda weird weird one, or should i say kinda sexy ~~ kekeke. sekarang sudah takda kerja, jadi bolehlah saya rilek depan komputer sambil makan dark choc. lolx. i also dunno lah why i wrote in malay, maybe bcos i talked TOO MUCH malay in this 3 days. "cik cik yang ni bagus nih" "uncle uncle bag nih sangat high kualiti lagi harganya berpatutan" repeat the same lines again and again, just like 2pm's again and again played by one of the booths. siapa ye yang mainkan lagu tu? dia mainkan lagu jay chou juga tau XD

my bro said he wants to belanja me makan teehehe. actually i am a very very blessed lucky girl. i don't know why, but many ppl love me despite of the fact that im not a good obedient girl.. u know... like how a good girl should behave? stay at home, be a filial daughter, belajar rajin rajin, don't mix around with the boys too much etc. in add, im probably 1 of the laziest human alive =.= the laziest girl among my girl friends. but i don't really care la what other ppl said, they say lah what they want, im clean and i didnt do anything illegal. wtf u are to judge me. u dont know me so dont act like u know me. blekkkkkkkkkkzzzzzzzz =.= but i care about what my parents and loved ones feel so in the fucking end i have no other choice but to care sikit sikit.

14 comments:

  1. i don't see anything wrong in going around mixing with people. it's called socializing. people of our age need socializing, we're only young once, no? let's do whatever we want, so long we don't walk the wrong path. hahax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's me. just giving some response mah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..jc:next time dun use samaran
    sis..u r so lucky..so jealous wor..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy will like bad girl more than good girl. but not the smoker type punya bad la.
    BTW ur cousin ask u belanja him since u get ur gaji.
    dun 4get ajok me oso...

    ReplyDelete
  5. jc : next time use ur name la lol
    victor : hahahaha.because u said im lucky n should appreciate what i have, so i wrote it down so that i wont forget many ppl sayang me xD
    nissan driver : boy like bad girl? 2 years later u will change ur statement

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope i wont....
    if u get a straight girl/boy as ur partner ar
    u wont get to enjoy...
    too many rules to be obay.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol..nvm la..as long as he loves me xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. as long as he loves you, baby...like that song tuh...haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. bsb
    as long as u lurve me~

    ReplyDelete
  10. same la....
    all group male...
    all sing song.....
    all find money n fame.....
    all ppl buy giv rich....

    ReplyDelete