Saturday, April 24, 2010

Touch My Hand

don't know since when, go to kb with our HappyKnights clan's members on every friday is like one of the routine for me. lolx. but yesterday, instead of going out with them, i chose to stay at home.. cos i were sick o(╯□╰)o blame it on the hot weather la haha. every foods i ate, every drinks i had, all tasteless de. lolx. even the cake my mami just bought also taste like biasa punya kuih muih -3- but a sick me didnt looked like a sick me lolx. i went to my cousin house.. play play play.. then came back wk-ing.. play play play until 2,3am with elune hahahahaha

fruits season is coming soon, i can smell 榴莲花 in the air ^__^ what is ur favourite fruit ?

i know there are some readers who always keep up with my blog despite of the boringness and lack of update ^__^ thanks guys. pls leave a trail so that i know whats ya think about my blog/post ok ?

ps : next friday also cannot go out.. my cousin kahwin xD

5 comments:

  1. pantai timur oso sell 榴莲 dy.. but not local one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm
    *message from guild leader*
    warning letter no1
    reason - unable to participate in our guild activities

    signed:
    DeathJoker07

    ReplyDelete
  3. vic : durian kunyit xD
    chin : thailand de they 'make' de..
    gm : maybe cannot meet u guys for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm la
    dis friday is an official holiday
    cuz mostly member is bz wif family

    ReplyDelete