Sunday, April 18, 2010

♫(。◕.◕。)♪ ♫(。◕.◕。)♪♫(。◕.◕。)♪

holiday is great !! really great cos i have so much more time for myself, not being with the crowd. just me n my darlin computer ~ my very own time. =]

another great part of having such a long holiday is that i've a lot of time to ponder about my life. not just think for 10 minutes when certain problems arise n come out with a solution that i thought was the best.

turtle said im like a kid cos i get happy easily. lolx. im *secret* years old this year, but age is just a number lah. so being happy has nothing to do with age keke.

someone said i'd changed a lot. he said i used to be a happy-go-lucky girl who was not worry for anything cos i always has a back up plan. lol ? i was?? @@ hmm... f6 life really changed me a lot. i always blame other ppl for making my life so miserable, yet actually it was myself. i was too absurd to let all the problems strangle myself n thus almost destroyed the last ticket to university. lolx. but nvm lah, the lessons are learned n im ok with it. XD

about ppl that had left ~ umm... keep on mourning wont bring someone back to ur life again. so why should i depressed myself? lolx. when u love someone, let them go, if they come back then it was meant to be. haha. 简简单单地爱你 ~

人,总是喜欢然自己活在回忆里;为何不让自己走出回忆,到未来去看看,看未来的世界是多么的美好.. 多么的美丽.. 多么的令人感到期待。^__^

Mark Twain ~ (^.^)b

No comments:

Post a Comment