Tuesday, May 18, 2010

❥Friendship

Sometimes I like to make new friend, sometimes I don’t. There are times when I feel extremely friendly and I have a great feeling that I am the nicest person on earth, smiley sincerely all the time. Yet, there are times which I am not bothered even a dust bit to think about other ppl, just being a meanie me make me feel that I am evil enough and I like how it feels.

Like most of you, I have a huge circle of friends too, as well as some heart-to-heart friends. From them i also learn that sometimes ppl u've known for the longest time understand u the least...

My friends, be it girl or boy, often tell me how lonely they will get cos they didn’t have a bf/gf lolx. I myself havent meet my future bf yet, but im happy and satisfy with my current life. My dearest family members and lovely friends are always there for me, like I am to them. ( only to ppl I like =] )

I really treasure the friendship I share between my best friend, MayMay and I. She is just like the others, but the feeling I get when she is around is something different. Calm and relaxing. Like honeydew ^^

My current gaming bff, Frembell, is another friend I like to spent my time with. Pure and innocent just like the name. Frem can’t keep a secret, vulnerable to temptation, has a quite fragile heart. Sometimes we play online game together until 4am. Go to bed only when the cuckoos call lolx. I like to tease Frem while we are gaming very very early in the morning and make Frem cooks a super early breakfast ( before dawn hits ! haha ! ). I get hungry easily at night and I don’t want to hunt for the foods alone lolx.

Other bff-alike I have is Mr Lawrence. I knew him since I was 13 but I never talk to him until we became classmate last last year. We played something like 酒酒家 and they positioned him as my brother ! Well, he is really like a brother, protective and I always seek advices from him. He understands me much better than the others and always got it right about my weird mood swings. May our friendship last long ! ^^

Nocturnes : this girl is one of a kind. Smart and never stop looking for new facts to quench her thirst for knowledge. My boy friend used to label her as a wild cat – brrr ATTACK ! Contradictorily, she is just a cute tame meow if she lets you into her world . I think she acts like that just bcos she feel insecure to the outside world, you know why.

Mochacha : our HappyKnights guild’s leader. Chubby and dirty minded. Always talk nonsense. But he is full of responsibility, kind and faithful to his friends. Not stingy. Forgiver. A friend worth to fight for. =]

Mildseven : emo devil. Always brighten the atmosphere when he is around. Many ppl like to be with him. Has a sensitive heart. Used to be a heavy smoker but now is cutting down the amount of cigarette each day and on ( hope i write this fact right ! =] ). Still chasing the true love of his life. Hopefully he will get her one day.

Rex Army : we share same surname, so literally he is my brother. Age is younger than me but he looks older haha. Like an uncle. Very hardworking. Has high determination. Enjoy helping other ppl. I’ll always support him, only the good deeds lah. =]

Kymme : my far far away relative. Look strong on the outside but weak on the inside. Currently is a prisoner of her first love. Kinda girly, so spending some time with her make me more feminine lolx. She looks quite hard to approach at first, things change after you get to know more about her. Shake her hand and u’ll feel like rubbing Johnson baby’s lotion on your palm haha !

May our friendship last long ! ^__^

3 comments:

  1. i ranked 5th!!!!
    satisfied....

    M7 found his loved at 1840 18/05/2010

    ***END***

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ranked lower than mafia ar.... sedihnya....==

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... i m also on the list... at first i didn't realise gt me also, then look again, saw d paragraph about me between two long paragraph... haha..i like honeydew... friendship forever !!!

    ReplyDelete