Friday, March 12, 2010

Dare to be different

Today sien lar.. woke up when the 10000th raindrop hit the rooftop.. brunch and then staring into the monitor and surfing the internet like a zombie...

Wish i can go out... tapi malas juga.. bored.. because of the rules and the ppl =.=

Hanging out with my buddies is fun, but i killed the fun cos im worried about the nagging ppl... Everything is so same.. nothing new and im very very very very bored =.=

Gonna try something different and give them a heart attack !!

7 comments:

  1. i'm willing to be the 1st to be dead in your hand. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm....
    i duno who me leh...
    wait i ask my mother ha...
    eh
    my mother say she oso duno who me leh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm bo la~~~~
    yk.c laaaaa~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fast and furious sunny's driver?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i whr got drive so fast.....
    i duno drive car la.....
    baru learn drive nia.....
    soon no more sunny for me to drive edi.....
    to be trade~

    ReplyDelete