Monday, July 13, 2009

Points Of Authority

Forfeit the game / Before somebody else
Takes you out of the frame / Puts your name to shame
Cover up your face / You can't run the race
The pace is too fast / You just won't last
You love the way I look at you
While taking pleasure in the awful things you put me through
You take away if I give in

My life
My pride is broken
You love the things I'll do
The way I'll hurt myself again just to get back at you
You take away when I give in/ my life
My pride is broken

Chorus:
You like to think you're never wrong
You want to act like you're someone
You want someone to hurt like you
You want to share what you've been through
( You live what you learn )
*****************************************
As i don't know how to express my feelings correctly ( wrong words usage , etc ), so i'll be using lyrics instead. (^.^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment